Our Strategic Priorities
- Beirut Institute is seeking a commitment from contributors who believe in the greater potential of the Arab region and wish to play a pivotal role in its achievement.
- Participants will be recognized by their contribution level and will have complete discretion about their allocation.
- Projects envisioned and executed by Beirut Institute remain an integral part of our Mission and Vision.
- We are proud to partner with the Foreign Policy Association (FPA), Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), National Committee on American Foreign Policy (NCAFP), the Gulf Research Center (GRC) as well as collaborating with the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- In a joint project between WEF and Harvard University, through the Council on Conflict Prevention, Beirut Institute submitted a case to the conflict management curriculum.
- Founded in the Lebanese Republic as a nonprofit, nonpolitical association.
- Granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- Incorporated a 501(c)(3) tax-exemption status in the United States via it’s ‘Friends of the Beirut Institute’ sister entity in America.